[Wolves] SQL problem

Simon Burke its_simon_burke at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 14:10:29 GMT 2004

On 17/3/04 12:37 pm, "sparkes" <sparkes at phreaker.net> wrote:

>> I am willing to write a script to do this for you for a very reasonable
>> amount if this project needs this functionality.  I can deliver it this
>> afternoon ;-)
> dam didn't bite, never mind.

Sorry, was off somewhere have to setup about 50 macs and PC's (boxed) and
create am Active Directory Domain for them, and AD is a right b*tch. Thanx a
lot for that, but I have one problem, the one restriction I have Is that I
can only use MS technologies here, which really sux, oh well.. But I've
still been slipped the odd bit of open source in.

Anyway, thanx for that code very much appreciated..

Oh, and if anyone is interested my place might have a job going soon, its
not great pay but its 15k+. Its not definite whether there is one or not,
but its a good possibility. The role is a bit of everything, support, db
development, web development, network design and stuff like that.