[Wolves] SQL problem

Simon Burke its_simon_burke at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 15:08:03 GMT 2004

On 17/3/04 2:56 pm, "sparkes" <sparkes at phreaker.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 14:52, Matthew Revell wrote:
>> sparkes wrote:
>>
>>> and there was me thinking that by not mentioning the company name (even
>>> if I did name the directors) they would keep some anonomity on our
>>> public mailing list.
>>
>> It was the mention of RAD that swung it, for me. Let's face it: anyone
>> who's been out of work and does vaguely IT things in the Wolverhampton
>> area, probably has a thorough knowledge of every Science Park based IT
>> firm's website :)
> aaahhh they do go overboard on that one for a visual foxpro company ;-)
The do M$ SQL server too?? lol

> I am desperate to pick one of the animated gifs out for particular
> scrutany so trig has something to keep yesterdays company on his phone.

http://www.custom-built-software.co.uk/images/anima_icon_nn.gif you mean
like that one??? The site isnt the best and the sister company
www.www-developer.com is exactly the same but blue.
> I doubt they will take up my offer of a website makeover after they read
> my freesoftware section ;-)
>
> sparkes

Yeah your prolly right, and they would want to do it inhouse to save cost
though they don¹t know what they are doing and they don¹t seem to trust me
for some strange reason.