[Wolves] SQL problem

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Wed Mar 17 18:01:41 GMT 2004

Matthew Revell spoo'd forth:
> Chris Procter wrote:
>
>> For small web-design companies the time it takes to create a nice site for
>> your own business could just as easily be spent building a nice site for
>> someone who will pay, and when you live hand to mouth (as most small
>> companies do) getting paid at the end of the month depends on doing enough
>> paying work during that month.
>
> Really not good enough :) If an individual or company wants to set
> themselves up a web expert, of some kind, the only way to prove that
> expertise is through a practical demonstration.
>
> I take the point about the time spent on your own site could be spent
> making money, but I still say they should put in the extra time if they
> want to be taken seriously; the marketplace doesn't care if they haven't
> the time to put into designing their own site.

Moreover, you're either busy 24 hours a day 7 days a week or you're not.
If you're not, you have time. If you are, then, well, you might want
to bottle your marketing skills and sell them to every other web firm
on the planet...

Aq.

--
Fall in line and follow orders, bomb Iraq.
For our might knows not our borders, bomb Iraq.