[Wolves] Thunderbird

Steve Ruffles douseruffles at spruffles.plus.com
Wed Mar 17 21:13:29 GMT 2004

>Jennie uses Thunderbird on XP and says she has no problems.

My 3 kids have own pc's and use thunderbird on XP, I use it also. No
problems with it at all.
Looks nice too and they appreciate the skins.Shame it has no calendar.

(Have shown them Linux, 11 yr old daughter loved it (Suse 8, and we also ran
Knoppix for kids on her machine - which she liked - loved Tux, my 14 year
old twin lads were not keen,as gamers, and sneered at the poor old penguin
when he wobbled across the screen in his spaceship!}
(This reply sent from windows machine in Outlook - but I prefer Thunderbird
and Mozilla/Firefox).
Work laptop has to be MS Office for work and NHS net use - at the moment.
Steve Ruffles