[Wolves] Mouse in the house

trog trog at trog-oz.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 17 21:51:11 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 17 March 2004  4:54 pm, you wrote:

> > Anybody ever use a trackball?

I use a Logitech optical trackball at home and one day, when I can
convince work to buy me one, I'll use one there too.  Before that I had
a Trust trackball, which was better than the Logitech in that it had scroll
wheels and the centre button was better placed, but worse in that it
was mechanical; it still works but the pointer doesn't move very well.
What really confuses people is that I'm right handed, but I have the
trackball/mouse on the left, but with right-handed buttons.
Works for me...
--
Trog Woolley  |  trog at trog hyphen oz dot demon dot co dot uk
(A Croweater back residing in Pommie Land with Linux)