[Wolves] Much difference between 4.5v and 5v?

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Mar 18 10:21:28 GMT 2004

Hi Mark

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 09:44, Mark Ellse wrote:

> If you read this far and are grateful for the electrical illumination,
> in return tell me how the Red Hat/Fedora menue structure works and how
> to add and delete things from the Start menu.
I'm no expert in growth terms I'm still lying in my cot spewing and poohing
everywhere however I use Fedora (upgrade from RH9) the way I add stuff to the menu is
right mouse click the start icon you should see an option "Menu editor"
left click that, select new item, give it a name then browse to the
folder that has the application (Usually /usr/bin) select the
application you can then change the associated Icon and selecting one of
your choice save it, exit and hay presto you are now a fully qualified
system administrator coz you can make changes.