[Wolves] LugRadio episode three

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Thu Mar 18 13:26:51 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 13:20, Peter Cannon wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 13:13, David Goodwin wrote:
> > Matthew Revell wrote:
> > > David Goodwin wrote:
> > >
> > > And what happens when you click on the "Download episode 3 in the
> > > ogg-high format by clicking this link. " text?
> > >

> > loops back to teh same page
> >
> > hence i wrote "it keeps taking me to the above url
> I'm bored, not playing anymore, its my bat and ball and I'm going home.

lol, very dry

the link matt is talking about will be currently pointed to
http://uk2.lugradio.org/programmes/episode3/lugradio-episode3-170304-high-quality.ogg until the other mirrors play catch up and join the rotation.  As we are having an impossible time trying to get the same result as you pair and strangly you are the only people suffering click the above link to grab the file.

sparkes