[Wolves] LugRadio episode three

Simon Burke its_simon_burke at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 22:00:20 GMT 2004

>Bang goes my chance of offering to be program editor and making loads
>and loads of money and getting sexual favours by offering impressionable
>females meetings with the stars of the LUG Radio show.
> >
> > > You've got a good idea and there is some interesting
> > > stuff I would have
> > > thought if you cleaned up some of the rough edges
> > > you could get one or
> > > more of the local or national radio stations to take
> > > it up.

I pretty much agree,  thats all i can say really,
Oh by the way, that bittorrent tracker thing, the only reason i didnt finish
it is cuz im still with the same hosting. The very same hosting that refused
to cancel my old subscription which i still paid for, for around 3months,
and when i asked them what was going on the stopped geek-web too, idiots.

I could prolly set up either a private tracker if we still want or i can try
and sort it out with a public tracker, if need be.

Oh me and my SO will be at the expo, my SO has only picked up linux about
2weeks ago and already we are arguing over which is better emacs or vi, is
emacs really that bad?? If you are getting a table, let me know and i'll get
a bit of graphics stuff done at work and bring beer and anything else that
is required.