[Wolves] Fire hazard?

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Fri Mar 19 11:00:16 GMT 2004

Matthew Revell spoo'd forth:
> Soon, I'll have at least two machines (server and Smoothwall box)
> running all the time. Now, I'm worried that Lyne will think it's a fire
> hazard, particularly if we go away.
>
> Loads of people in here run a machine or two permanently: what's your
> experience? I'm sure we'd have heard if you'd had a massive fire, but do
> you have any tips to reduce the likelihood of such things?

I have four machines running all the time, some of which are very old,
and I've never had a problem with it. Machines don't catch fire any
more than the microwave will do, and I bet that's plugged in all the
time :-)

Aq.

--
Hov ghajbe'bogh ram rur pegh ghajbe'bogh jaj
(A day without secrets is like a night without stars)