[Wolves] Adding things to the menu structure

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Mar 19 11:25:25 GMT 2004

Hi Trig

On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 11:13, fr0st wrote:
> Peter,
>
> If you wanna change your K icon, go to www.kde-look.org and install one
> of the icon sets. Download the tar file and use Icon Manager in Control
> Centre to upload that file. Ta'da your K will be changed :D
> I use crystal and crystal outline..
>
> - Trig

Er
I am using the Blue curve theme. If I browse the Icons on my system
there is quite a nice looking blue crystal K Icon, I would prefer to
keep the blue curve theme so when I part followed your instructions I
presume I would have to change to a KDE theme? In which case I'll stick
with the Red Fedora Hat

But many thanks any way.