[Wolves] Fire hazard?

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Fri Mar 19 13:56:53 GMT 2004

Mark Trotman wrote:

> First post so please be gentle!

Welcome! :)

> I currently run 5 machines 24/7 (3 workstations plus a Smoothwall and a
> DMZ). These have run for 2 years almost continuously without any
> problems other than my rectum twitching all the time! I wanted to house
> the Smoothie and DMZ in a cupboard out of the way but concerns about the
> (increased?) fire risk means that I haven't done it yet.

Rectal twitching? You've certainly made your first post in the spirit of
the list :)

Cool, it looks as tho' things may be okay. I may wait until the
1940s/50s/60s dodgy wiring has been replaced, in a couple of weeks time,
before I start leaving machines on 24/7.

--

Cheers,

Matthew Revell.

www.contentpeople.info - for web writers and editors