[Wolves] Crying Wolf? Nannybots and e-funding

Rob Annable rob at annable.co.uk
Sat Mar 20 15:29:51 GMT 2004

On Saturday 20 March 2004 08:24, sparkes wrote:

> After a stroll NTK wondering how I missed this yesterday I noticed it
> was the nannybots story ;-)

Sorry, poorly titled thread. I've tweaked it.

> Personally it doesn't look that hot.  The example exchange on the new
> scientist site looks staged.

This is the main reason why I asked if anybody knew him, since the second wave
of press all but describes it as a sham, it would be a good time to come
forward and deliver more evidence.

> you can grab some aiml to test this from www.alicebot.org

Thanks for the links, I'm curious to learm more and will take a look sometime.

--
Rob

http://eversion.freeshell.net/no2self
http://www.noughtpointfive.co.uk