[Wolves] FW: Personal Contact........<--- this is still goingon???

Re-LoaD's LUG Mail lug at networks.homeip.net
Mon Mar 22 10:18:33 GMT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Cannon" <peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk>
To: "Wolverhampton Linux User Group" <wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 9:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Wolves] FW: Personal Contact........<--- this is still
goingon???

Hi Simon

These are great I've had that one at work a couple of times my favourite
is the African general who is in exile but can lay his hands on
squilliens of pounds if you let him use your bank account for transfer
purposes.

It never ceases to amaze me at the muppets that fall for the scam. Greed
is a powerful incentive.

On Mon, 2004-03-22 at 09:08, Simon Burke wrote:
> Hiya, below is some spam I got in my inbox, which is strange as spam
> assassin usually picks it up. Anyway I thought this scam had died off oh
> well.. , I think I might print it off and frame it a a monument to how low
> people can go to try and get money off you...

<snip>

What it's a Scam ........SH!T do you think i'll get my money back ?

Re-