[Wolves] Debian config tools

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Mon Mar 22 12:05:07 GMT 2004

Matthew Revell spoo'd forth:
> Aquarius wrote:
>

>> Well, yeah. So, your question is equivalent to: which one tool will fix
>> problems with my car?
>
> Not really. I don't think the analogy stretches that far. My question is
> the equivalent of: I want something like Windows' Control Panel. (Gasp!) :-)

Um, then find the appropriate config tools for each thing you do and
put symlinks to them in one directory, and name that directory "Linux
Control Panel"?

I concede that your point is: why haven't I already *got* a directory
with these config tools in?

Aq.

--
x^n + y^n = z^n where n > 2: no solutions
I have a wonderful proof of this but I can't write it now because my