[Wolves] EUCD and Rob Marris

rob at annable.co.uk rob at annable.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 12:47:02 GMT 2004

>Rob seems pretty sound. I've met him a couple of times and,
judging by
>his voting record, he's not afraid to stand up to the government.

Rob is one of the good guys. He and I are neighbours; when I
see him I'll be sure to tell him we'd welcome any info.

p.s - just realised that a couple of my posts have direct to
the author instead of the mailing list this morning - apologies
to those who got them, they were meant for general consumption!

--
Rob
http://eversion.freeshell.net/no2self