[Wolves] Debian config tools

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Mon Mar 22 13:17:19 GMT 2004

Matthew Revell spoo'd forth:
> Well, yes, that'd be nice. It'd be cool to be able to try something like
> Libranet, without having to fork out for it, first.

Download it. The version *before* the latest one is open-sourced. Your
only problem is that they don't rev very often, so the open-source
version is quite out of date. On the other hand, you wanted to run
Debian stable, so that clearly doesn't bother you much ;)

Aq.

--
2. Make it halfway normal. I don't have any use for
laser-beam-shooting pocket combs, or non-existent existents existing