[Wolves] Pennfields WIFI

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Mon Mar 22 14:20:22 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-22 at 14:15, Matthew Revell wrote:
> sparkes wrote:
>
> >>Yeah, Sparkes: how have you got three nodes, all quite a way from each
> >>other?
> >
> > my place, my moms and jennies moms.  They are all places I could place a
> > node if there where others in the area to benefit.
>
> Cool. I've added m'self now. The only thing is: Lyne has said she
> wouldn't be *at all* happy about me having a PC on all the time.
what, just the one?

what we need is somebody with an office in Wolverhampton with a couple
of line of sight arials.  about 92 - 97/98.  Anyone got an office in
Mander House? An arial on my roof could reach you guys then ;-)

Unless Re-Load has got any home built arials or an idea on how to relay
the signals?

sparkes