[Wolves] like cafepress, but not..

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Mon Mar 22 14:55:29 GMT 2004

does anyone know of a website that is like cafepress but not cafepress?

If you set up a cafepress free shop then you can only have one of each
type of item unless you pay a monthly fee.

Does anyone know of a competitor that allows more than one item?  I seem
to remember there being one in the eu but can't for the life of me
remember where it was

sparkes
--
 web development   software   training   writing
             http://www.westmids.biz