[Wolves] Pennfields WIFI

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 15:16:56 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-22 at 15:00, rob at annable.co.uk wrote:

> >Aq.
>
> Better still - go for stealth mode and hide it like this:
>
> http://www.mini-itx.com/projects/teddybear/

No no don't go there I have some old issues of PC Answers where people
had built PC's into plastic cars, Pizza boxes and various other crappy
pseudo cases, all of them looked horrible and slightly dangerous.

Best bet tell the misses you'll do some decorating then whop it in place
she'll be so stunned she didn't need to nag you to do some DIY the
normal female radar will stop working and you'll get away with the new
installation.