[Wolves] Window managers

Simon Burke its_simon_burke at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 13:39:59 GMT 2004

On 24/3/04 1:25 pm, "fr0st" <carl at fr0st.co.uk> wrote:

> On Wed, 2004-03-24 at 13:26, Simon Burke wrote:
>> I know this is a touchy subject and I don¹t want to start a KDE/GNOME thing,
>> I'm just starting to feel alone as I'm still using blackbox. So I'm curious
>> if anyone uses anything else other than KDE/GNOME not including consoles
>> etc.
>
> I use Enlightenment and WindowMaker... WindowMaker I feel takes away the
> distruption from looking at Eyecandy.. I use it if I need to get on and
> don't wanna oggle at stuff.
>
> - TriG

True true, though I've never picked up windowmaker I just don¹t like the
feel of it. I too used to use enlightenment too but I thought taking my wm
down to less than 64kb, btw I don¹t have the slit anymore either just to
make its footprint a bit smaller. I spose it doesn¹t matter but its bloomin
fast