[Wolves] Linux Expo hotel bookings

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Wed Mar 24 14:47:56 GMT 2004

Old Dan spoo'd forth:
>> Nope. If there was the first chance of my firm using any Linux I'd jump
>> at it, but I've been trying for four years and not got anywhere.
> Do they not have any NT server boxen (critical update support disappearing
> at the end of the year) for which you could just say 'rather than upgrade
> to w2000 we could just save a packet by...'.
>
> 'tis what I did.  (well, it wasn't a server *upgrade*, they just didn't
> have one before...)

You think I haven't tried this?

"We're covered by Upgrade Advantage, so it doesn't cost anything"
"We don't understand Linux, so we wouldn't know how to support it"
"Oh, it's just Stuart going on about Linux again, yawn"

Aq.

--
You're *not* friends. You'll *never* be friends. You'll be in love
till it kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll