[Wolves] Window managers

Simon Burke its_simon_burke at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 14:48:48 GMT 2004

On 24/3/04 2:23 pm, "fizzy" <fizzyorguk at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Simon Burke wrote:
>> I'm just starting to feel alone as I'm still using
>> blackbox. So I'm curious
>> if anyone uses anything else other than KDE/GNOME
>> not including consoles etc.
>
> I too use blackbox, everything else is just bloat.
> That's another thing that annoys me about knoppix hd
> install, it installs everything, including kde, so I
> have to spend ages removing everything I don't want...
>
> fizz
Hurray finally someone else, sorry but blackbox users a re a rarity, I think
I've only ever met six people whether irl or not that use blackbox, well 7
now. Did you know that with a bit of playing wit the code you can take the
slit out and just install the bbpager to knock a bit extra bloat off?? lol