[Wolves] Window managers

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Wed Mar 24 16:24:37 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-24 at 16:08, fizzy wrote:
>  --- sparkes <sparkes at phreaker.net> wrote:
> > choosing one of the options always installs crap I
> don't > need.
>
> What are the options, and how do I get rid of the crap
> they have installed?!
the debian install uses a program called tasksel to select different
options such as desktop, or development

apt-get tasksel if you want to take a look.

apt-get remove packagename will remove the package and all those that
depend on it.  This is one of the reasons debian is so cool ;-)

apt-get remove packagename --purge will purge all the config files at
the same time

> fizz
sparkes