[Wolves] Window managers

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 08:35:22 GMT 2004

 --- Aquarius <aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org> wrote:
> Then don't install ksamegame? Or is the point that
> you want the kdelibs
> and not KDE? Not sure you can do that...

That is indeed the point! :)  Can I remove the
dependency on ksamegame to have KDE? IIRC ksame will
run under blackbox, as long as I have the kde libs
installed, is this correct? I suppose I could just apt
the kdelibs and install ksame from source, but I want
to learn to use debian in it's proper apt way rather
then start grabbing stuff from source...

> Um, find something they all depend on. You can
> remove all python
> packages by removing python, for example...

Yeah, I'll give it a go over the weekend and let you
know how I get on...

> Aq.
fizz