[Wolves] BBC

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 14:14:31 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 14:00, Old Dan wrote:
> >  --- Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk>
> > There lye's the problem with threaded mail. I read my mail on one
> > machine but I sent my mail on another machine!
>
> 1)  It makes no difference which machine you post from when it comes to
> threading, and
Yes it doe's if one is at home and the other is at work!!!
> 2)  Please trim your posts.  Thankyou.

Now hang on, the complaint is if you don't reply to the original message
the thread ie content is lost. Now you are saying cut the mails down so
that will mean the crux of the discussion is lost.

Ive seen this circular argument before on the LUG so lets leave it at
that.

> :)

Regards

Peter Cannon