[Wolves] On the blag....

Wayne Morris wayne at machx.co.uk
Wed Mar 31 10:43:38 BST 2004

Hi Fizz,

I've got as much as you like on my home server (180Gb)
but you'd have to do a bit of 'playing' with my settings - i've got a
Smoothwall and when I've tried to get ftp working before some people can
get in , some can't - dunno why - seems to relate to what firewall they
are using.

I also pay for no-ip services and a couple of domains, so you could have
fizz.machx.co.uk or whatever.

On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 09:34, fizzy wrote:
> hey,
>
> Does some kind soul have a bit of spare webspace I
> could have?  All free webspace people seem to be
> either a) crap or b) advert laden.  I just need a few
> mb to post any random html I feel needed....
>
> Thanks,
>
> fizz
>
> =====
Wayne Morris