[Wolves] New toys

Helen Rose pinkteapot98 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 6 10:45:47 BST 2004

Hey all,
my kindly postman brought me a zaurus this morning (it
makes up for the 3 weeks of been on strike). I remeber
one of you guys owning such a toy (i think it was
jono) I wonderd firstly if you had any recomendations
of linux desktop software that i could sync with and
also any good apps that i other wise might not
encounter.
Hope your all doing well
pink

p.s peter (of rimming fame) - i hope i didnt scare you
too much the other day!