[Wolves] New toys

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Thu May 6 23:05:45 BST 2004

Helen Rose spoo'd forth:
> Hey all,
> my kindly postman brought me a zaurus this morning (it
> makes up for the 3 weeks of been on strike). I remeber
> one of you guys owning such a toy (i think it was
> jono) I wonderd firstly if you had any recomendations
> of linux desktop software that i could sync with and
> also any good apps that i other wise might not
> encounter.

Apparently MultiSync is great and syncs properly with the Z.
I'm using Qtopia Desktop, but it's pants.

Software: I use Opie-Reader all the time, but that's because I
read a lot of e-books.

Download the Terminal, too, and ssh. And Python. :-)

Aq.

--
Medio tutissimus ibis.
(You will travel safest in a middle course)