[Wolves] RE: Wolves Linux Advocacy

h.berry at blueyonder.co.uk h.berry at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 7 13:45:56 BST 2004

Forgot to say you can contact me directly here

howardberry at wolves-sw-labour.org

As for IR35, being PAYE this has not registered on the radar. I looked it up and It all seems part of that grey area where tax evasion and tax avoidance co-habit. I think it is everyones' entitlement to avoid paying more tax than they should. But people a rarely so reticent when it comes to claiming benefits.
I think that's what they call a diplomatic dead bat!

Congrats Howard, I might drop you a line with a few questions and things
over the next couple of weeks ;-)

sparkes