[Wolves] New toys

Helen Rose pinkteapot98 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 7 14:30:12 BST 2004

Hey guys,
Thanks for all the suggestions, and proposals of
marrage.
I shall be taking the suggestions on board and alas
Trig having never met you i feel it would be unwise to
marry just on the strength of our choice of PDA :D

Have fun y'all and ill let you know how the zaurus
goes.

pink
xx

Helen Rose spoo'd forth: