[Wolves] delicious link logger

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Mon May 10 16:58:54 BST 2004

Rob Annable spoo'd forth:
> Anybody here using this?
>
> http://del.icio.us/doc/about
>

> It's for logging/sharing links as you find them and it can also be used to
> deliver those links to your blog, but I don't understand how to connect the
> two together. Apparently, you need to use this:

I don't (I threw together a quick link logger in pyblosxom in about
eight lines of code :)) but I know quite a few who do and like it.
Don't know how to use it, though. Why not just write something that
subscribes to your del.icio.us RSS feed and converts it (or xslt's it,
or whatever) into HTML?

Aq.

--
"We saved the world, and now there's no place in it for us."