[Wolves] Revolution OS

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 22:25:12 BST 2004

 --- Jon Farmer <jonfarmer at enta.net> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Has anyone seen this or have a copy they could burn
> me. I am pretty
> interested to see it.
>
> http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0308808/

Yeah a few of us saw it, it's pretty good as I recall.
It was kinda hard to tell because of all of the
outrageous laughter at Bruce 'the guy out of Police
Academy who can't talk properly and has a facial tick'
Perens and Eric 'The Fiddler' Raymond. It was a while
back now, but it's worth a watch. I can't remember who
owned it though.

> Regards
>
> Jon

Ad