[Wolves] delicious link logger

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Tue May 11 11:22:14 BST 2004

Rob Annable spoo'd forth:
>> Um. It's not a CGI. I think that's your problem; you need to run it
>> from the command line or from cron, not by visiting it in the web
>> browser...
>
> Um. How do you tell the difference? (If the answer to this question requires
> an essay - don't worry).

CGIs will normally tell you in the code comments that they are CGIs, is
the easy way. An arbitrary script.pl you download is almost certainly a
Perl script, not a Perl CGI, unless it says differently. That's the
approach to take, I think :)

Aq.

--
from string import *;import re,base64;w=base64.decodestring('YXF1YXJp'+
'dXNAa3J5b2dlbml4Lm9yZw==');u='['+lowercase+']';print re.sub(u,'-',w)