[Wolves] Slow Webmin from remote machine

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Tue May 11 16:26:49 BST 2004

Howdy all,

I have Webmin running on my server and am accessing it remotely from a
Windows 98 machine (pending me putting Debian on it). When I access
Webmin locally on the Debian server, it runs nice and quick. Remotely on
the Win 98 machine it's really slow.

I've read some stuff on the net saying this may be a resolution problem.
Can anyone add a little more meat to that, please? Is it something I
need to fix on the Debian machine or is it a problem with the Win 98
machine, do y'reckon? If it's the latter, I'll put up with it until I'm
running Debian on the Win 98 machine.

Ta!
--

Cheers,