[Wolves] IMAP filtering

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Wed May 12 11:16:05 BST 2004

Hi,

> ...which is NFG if you're using more than one client, for instance
> SquirrelMail, to read your mail sometimes. I was going to ask about
> this. There's procmail, the Swiss Army Lightsabre of mail handling,
> which can do it (procmail can do _anything_ to do with mail) but it's
> horrendous. What sort of filtering were you looking to do?

I am just using the filters in evolution, but I am trying to figure out
how to apply the filters automatically when I open up my mail instead of
clicking on the messages and selecting apply filters.

I seem to remember Ron being a procmail user - any suggestions Ron?

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer