[Wolves] LugRadio 7

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Fri May 14 10:50:13 BST 2004

Peter Cannon wrote:

> Thought I was Mr smelly bum as no one responded to my apt post?

Apt post? Not sure I saw it. I'll have a trawl through the archive.

> Yes downloaded LugRadio this morning will listen to it at the weekend I have
> either been converted or the content is getting better I thought the Linux
> Expo edition was brilliant!

Ah thanks :) There's no doubt about it, we're getting better. I'm really
proud of episode 6, for its content, and of episode 7 because the sound
quality is great! Jono's done a fantastic job on making LugRadio sound
really good.

--

Cheers,

Matthew Revell.