[Wolves] Wolves LUG WiFi

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Fri May 14 19:22:14 BST 2004

Rob Annable wrote:

> Ok, here's a better answer than mine and Sparkes' dual post: creativity.
>
> ALWAYS worth time and effort, usually worth money.

Much as I am all in favour of creativity, and much as you are both welkcome to go and ahead and set it up anyway, I don't want to go to a LUG meeting and go on the Internet. I spend 80% of my life in front in front of the Internet already and a LUG meet is so we can meet, eat, drink, be social and have a laugh, not to sit like spods in front up a computer all night.

Just my 0.02p. :)

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer