[Wolves] Wolves LUG WiFi

Lee Parkes leep at bogus.net
Fri May 14 22:07:35 BST 2004

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 08:22:05PM +0000, Jono Bacon wrote:

> I must be missing something here. :D

Erm.. :)

> I cannot see any cool value in it. It just seems pointless to me.  As I
> say though, if you want to go ahead and do it, don't le me stand in your
> way. :)

It is cool tho :) It's falls under the same ethos as Linux as something that
people can do to make life better but for little money. Also it helps to stave
off mindrot. As a network monkey the cool point is when you get the packet from
A to B over whatever path lies in the middle. Check out www.seattlewireless.net
and the stuff on O'Reilly, especially by Rob Flickenger.

leep at bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136
You can never break the chain
There is never love without pain - Secret Touch, Rush