[Wolves] Mandrake .0?

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon May 17 09:35:04 BST 2004

Hi Smid ?

On Friday 14 May 2004 18:14, smid wrote:
> Anyone use Mandrake out there?
>
> I'm currently using 9.1 and 10.0, and I swore the last 8.0 and 9.0 that
> I wouldnt touch the .0s of
> them again. 10.0 will not work with my usb mouse, or my usb hard drive
> on my laptop and the
> ftp server is borked too... Does anyone else have this problem, or is
> Debian the distro of choice
> nowadays (apart from Knoppix :)
>
>     Smid

I did have MDK 9.0 installed on my main machine I didn't have any problems
with hardware and was very impressed with the user friendliness of the OS
especially for newbies.

I have noticed lots of problem postings on the net from versions 9.1 to the
current release but as I no longer use MDK (Mandrake) I cant give you any
further input.

--
Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"