[Wolves] Annoying domain things

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue May 18 09:32:54 BST 2004

On Tuesday 18 May 2004 09:20, Matthew Revell wrote:

> Not sure really. I'm just waiting to see what response I get from the
> ISP.

Sage like silence?

I bet youve spoilt the fun and told them what you do?

I would have made out I was Joe public then when they gave me the cobblers I
would have revealed myself (Not the way you lot are thinking).

> Strangely enough, the renewal time coincides with my first call to
> their support line.

Stop stop I'm gonna wet myself.

Ask me about Tiscali and one of our guys enquiry for broadband?

--
Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"