[Wolves] Sorry been gone for ages

SimonB simonb at geek-web.co.uk
Tue May 18 12:55:14 BST 2004

Hiya,
Sorry people, the last time i made any contact with the lug was when i
was promising beer, and that offer still stands. I just want to explain
why i havnt been around for ages, basically i have had a nitemare the
past couple of weeks,

involving 3 deaths, family fights, people in hospital, problems at work
(2 verbals in 2 weeks), possibly being kicked out of my parents house
again (that will be 4 houses i was kicked out from in under a year), an
old phone bill came to haunt me (some £300 for 1 month on my old
contract phone)almost in court form, and then my partner and i are
having difficulties. I might not be around too much until the start of
next month when i get things sorted and i get paid again.

But on the plus side if i keep my job i get to be the senior network
administrator, (and office in data comms room??).

SimonB