[Wolves] This weeks BBQ meet

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Wed May 19 14:13:41 BST 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 08:38, David Goodwin wrote:
> > So we are at the Standard tonight then ?
>

> Yes

OK folks, it is official - we are at the Standard tonight. I will try to
make it in if I can, but like I say, I am gonna be quite late back.

Thanks for the BBQ offer Dave and Kat - we will arrange it soon. We can
also discuss travel arrangements at a meet. I am sure it will be easier
when a number of us are not away on business. :)

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer