[Wolves] FC2

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Fri May 21 12:34:47 BST 2004

Afternoon All

Two quick questions

1. Should I upgrade/Install Fedora Core 2?
There has been just over 2000 error postings on the Fedora LUG so far! Quite a
few have been on Dell Laptops which is worrying as thats what I have.

2. Cheeky one now, what's the command line to get my rpm list, sort it then
print it to a file?

I know 'rpm -qa | sort' its the last bit thats stumped me getting it to print
to 'myrpm.txt' which is located in '/home/peter'

--
Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"