[Wolves] Infopoint this sunday - want to help?

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Mon May 24 13:33:22 BST 2004

Hi all,

Matt and I are running the Infopoint at the computer fair on Sunday in
Wolves. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in helping
out. We ideally need people to be able to stand there and chat about
Linux to strangers. We could also do with some burned CD's wiht Mandrake
Move or Knoppix on them.

If you are interested, could you let us know on list, or get in touch
with me and Matt personally.

You may also want to jon the Infopoint mailing list at
http://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/infopoint

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer