[Wolves] Infopoint this sunday - want to help?

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon May 24 14:03:32 BST 2004

On Monday 24 May 2004 13:33, Jono Bacon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Matt and I are running the Infopoint at the computer fair on Sunday in
> Wolves. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in helping
> out. We ideally need people to be able to stand there and chat about
> Linux to strangers. We could also do with some burned CD's wiht Mandrake
> Move or Knoppix on them.
>
> If you are interested, could you let us know on list, or get in touch
> with me and Matt personally.

What is the location and start time of the fair? I must have missed that mail,
I can come along to say hello  but I will have the kids in tow so couldn't
stay all day not that you'd want me to anyway.

I might be persuaded to burn some copies of knoppix I have V3.3-2004-02-16-EN
at work, any use?

--
Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"