[Wolves] New Member

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon May 24 15:35:58 BST 2004

On Monday 24 May 2004 15:24, Matthew Revell wrote:

> Because I don't have the time/location to hand at the moment and I was
> hoping Jono would reply, with those details!
>
> It would be great to see you, and anyone else who wants to come, along
> at the Infopoint.
>
> As for Knoppix, I understand there's a 3.4 version now, so your offer is
> really appreciated but it'd be cool if you could do them on the 3.4
> version.

Cor
So you mean you want me to abuse my employers bandwidth download the latest
version in works time, do personal stuff when being paid to work, and
generally abuse my position of responsibility?

Anything for you Matt, anyone else and its a bag of used fiver's placed in the
left luggage at paddington station.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"