[Wolves] New Member

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Mon May 24 15:45:57 BST 2004

David Goodwin wrote:

>> I may do - work and weather permitting.  Whats the curry and beer
>> like? and whereabouts is it you meet?

> Beer - bring your own
> Curry - acceptable.. seemed to improve last week, or I was hallucinating?

I threw up the following morning. Now, I *never* throw up. Jono and Aq
will testify that I had one too many beers on Saturday evening, yet I
didn't even throw up on Sunday morning. But I did throw up from the
Standard last Thursday morning. I wasn't ill, so I can only put it down
to the curry. I don't think I'll be eating there again.

Don't let that put you off, tho', Mark, as plenty of people just come
along for a beer and chat.

--

Cheers,

Matthew Revell.