[Wolves] New Member

Mark Cook mark at centro-webnet.co.uk
Mon May 24 16:35:03 BST 2004

> On Monday 24 May 2004 16:19, Mark Cook wrote:
>
> > Pete,
> > As you know I am dedicated and normaly give One hundred percent.  Its
just
> > the fact that today I only want to give One percent and maybe tomorrow I
> > will give maybe 3 or 4 percent.  I dont want to over do it.
>
> Over do it! your 'aving' a larf? your the only bloke I know comes to work
in
> his slippers!

Yes, but when the No Smoking ban gets lifted the slippers will compliment
my smoking jacket and pipe.  I love the smell of St. Bruno first thing in
the
morning. (especialy ready rubbed)

> > Anyway company bandwidth is for offical company business and as far
> > as I am concearned downloading Van Heilsing on DIVX is business as it
> > keeps staff motivated.  Think of it as a bonus.
>
> Ooh OK what about them other films you said you could get that involved
under
> aged furry animals?

Are they the ones you wanted to take home and watch when no one is about?
If so they are in your home folder!

> > As for the cut of money I knew you were tight because you are the only
> > person
> > I know who when having dropped a penny, it hits the back of your head on
> > the way down.
>
> Look just coz you had to ring the fire brigade when my arm got stuck down
that
> drain I told you some rough types forced my arm down there it had nothing
> do with 10p that kid dropped!!

Was it 10p? That much? So you get to watch DIVX films and keep all the
loose change you find.  Think I may have to re-negotiate my contract.

> By the way guys Mark works in the same building but in another department
I'm

--

Regards

Mark Cook