[Wolves] Infopoint this sunday - want to help?

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Tue May 25 14:19:03 BST 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 13:41, Kat Goodwin wrote:
> In theory, David and I could be there but it depends what time we get back
> from a pissup in Newbury.  Do we get in free if we turn up in the
> afternoon?

Sorry for the late reply. Been busy.

You would need to get there early for preperation to get in free I
think. If you can make it that would be great. :)

> We should be able to donate some burnt cds if we get some time, but it may
> be difficult to deliver them before time.

We need burnt CD's for sure - thanks Peter too. :)

Anyone else want to help? It is between 9am and 3pm.

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer