[Wolves] Episode 8 LugRadio and the elections

Andy Hill andyhilluk2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 27 15:01:24 BST 2004

> I am sorry if you feel this way, but we are the way
> we are. there is no
> doubt that certainb people get on more than others,
> but much of this is
> down to those who come to LUG meetings. It is
> naturally much easier to
> get to know someone at a face to face meeting than
> on a mailing list.
> Obviously not everyone can make it to a meeting, but
> these increased
> relationships because of meetings are not a bad
> thing.
>
> You should come to a meet and see what you think.
>
> 	Jono

Thank you for your comments.  My main gripe is that
there seems to me more  postings about things that are
outside of the Linux topic than in it. All the other
Linux User Groups 90% of the postings are Linux
related.

Also from your message you are stating that if I
attend a curry/beer evening I will be accepted into
the fold? But if i dont attend then I will be treated
like a leper.

--

Reagrds

Andy Hill.